Right now is the number one selling seafood season of the Year (Lent) and so SeaPak is offering up some seafood dishes for those observing Lent. Please visit http://www.seapak.com for these scrumptious recipes.
- Go to SeaPak.com, and then come back and leave a comment on which seafood recipe you like the best. Mandatory.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or let me know if you already are.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (two entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a link back here, and to the sponsor SeaPak.com
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it..
- Follow @XmasDolly AND Tweet about this giveaway – (daily)
- Become a Fan.of SeaPak on Facebook.
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs (widget on right side bar).
- Leave a relevant comment on any of my non-giveaway posts.
- Head over to Nightowlmama’s and enter any of her give-away’s, and come back, and comment, which one. (one-entry).
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.
1 (12.8 oz) package SeaPak® Salmon Burgers
2 Tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce
1/4 cup ranch dressing
4 slices red onion
4 ripe vine tomatoes
4 leaves green leaf lettuce
4 slices pepperjack cheese (if desired)
4 hamburger buns
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
COMBINE chipotle pepper sauce and ranch dressing, set aside.
GRILL salmon burgers according to package directions. Remove from grill.
PLATE by placing salmon burger on bun and topping with lettuce, onion, tomato and cheese. Spread chipotle-ranch sauce on inside of hamburger bun top half. Serve immediately.