Now my baby girl Cheryl from CMash loves to read presented me with this award, which is new to me, and I’d like to thank her from the bottom of my heart. I know this has taken me a while to get to because I have been very busy transcribing lately. It’s either feast or famine in this business, so we’ve been feasting lately.
Now, before I get down to it I’d like to take a brief moment to ask you all to remember my good friend Cheryl in your prayers. She is going to be having surgery shortly, and that is never any fun! Let’s all wish her luck on her upcoming voyage to recovery, and all our best wishes, and prayers! thank you.
The rules of receiving the award is to list down all 10 things about myself.
1. I’m allergic to iodine and bee stings. That’s why you won’t find one flower growing on my property.
2. I met my husband through a wrong number, but that’s another post waiting to happen. LOL
3. My oldest daughter was almost a firecracker, but she decided she wanted her own day for celebration and came a day early.
4. My name was supposed to be Patricia or Susan & my mom & gramma decided to name me themselves & it got changed to Marie Ellen, but my dad went to see me in the nursery & said which one was his. She said she was standing by her (she was holding another baby couldn’t point) & he said you’re by the toys. He said I looked like a dolly laying there all still & quiet & the name has stuck with me ever since. Hence, Dolly.
5. Middle name is Adeline after my grandmother, but they called her Nelly.
6. I love to dance.
7. I quit smoking 10 yrs. ago this past February.
8. I also love to crochet.
9. Reading puts me to sleep.
10. Whew! I must be a dull person this is getting hard. I so need to get a life. I use to work four jobs when I was a single mom. One for each child that I had. ~hehehe~
Now also, I received another award from another new friend at Hearts Make Families
and I’ve had this award already, so because I have a doctor’s appointment, and have to fly I’m just going to say thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Have a fun great day everyone!