Got another Sugar Doll Award from Karen at Gumma’s Place. Thanks bunches! The rules are to list 10 things about ourselves and to share the award with 10 other blogs. Stop on over and visit Gumma’s Place, and enter all her neat give-aways!
- I love road trips.
- I love all kinds of music. It just depends what mood I’m in.
- I am the last one left of my family I grew up with of my Father, Mother and Brother. These are three of my guardian angels. I have a few more. ~~hehe~~!
- I love to crochet in the winter time. My mom taught me the basics, and I’ve been trying to learn more ever since.
- I learned to play the accordion when I was ten, and as time went on & I was developing quickly & being well endowed my boobs use to get caught in the bellows, so my dad attached a thin cushion in the back so I wouldn’t get caught any more.
- My kids learned many songs when they were little & now my grandchildren are learning them because we always sang in the car.
- I love ice cream. I can eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- I’m allergic to iodine. Therefore, sometimes I have to take a benedryl when I eat ocean fish.
- I use to sing in a Rock & Roll band called “Perfect Chaos” and played the keys. In my teens I also sang background for a band called, “Johnny Apollo & his Apaches, and I also use to race cars when I was 18. I drove a 55 Chevy that was boarded out to a 301 & raced at the U.S. 30 in the Powder Puff Derby.
- I love Christmas. I swear I must be related to the old dude Claus or an elf or something. If there’s a Christmas display in a store I am so there. When I go to the second hand shops that’s the first thing I look for. I love lots of lights. The more the better.
Also: on Tuesday I received two more awards from Cathy over at Snow White’s Blog Shop. Thanks Cathy it was a lovely surprise to say the least, and I really needed it on Tuesday to remind me I’m a nice person because I was fuming that day due too some mishaps involving my job. WHEW! Glad that one is over with. lol Anyway, what I received from Cathy was the award to the left.
For the “One Lovely Blog Award” you need to:
Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
Now, these wonderful, but I’m going to do something different & I’m passing all these awards to my fellow bloggers who have taught me that a person can have very good virtual friends, who you will share part of your life with as they share a part of their’s with you, their ups, their downs. sorrows, woes and happiness, and their pride, and who have stood by me when I thought I was funny, and I was not. These are my awesome new friends I’ve gotten to know!
Now, in no particular order, and if I’ve forgotten anyone I apologize:
I’ve Been Thinking
Night Owl MaMa
Snow White’s Blog Shop
Love my 2 dogs
Silly Precious Piggies
Long wait for Isabella
A Nut in a Nutshell
Great blog giveaways
Hearts make Families
Lace ‘n’ Ribbon Roses