I’ve been tagged by Lynn from Midday Escapades
, for a fun photo meme. Here’s my photo:
This is my youngest daughter’s wedding day! The youngest of five. My preemie that weighed in at a whopping 3lbs. 2 oz., and I believe it was 17″ long. She looked like a little squirrel, but in site of a month we fattened her up. Yes, and the Mother of the Bride, Muuwahh! ~hehe~; This was in May, 2006.
And onto the photo tag rules:
1) Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder.
2) Select the 8th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!
Now that you’ve seen my photo, I’m tagging the following 8 to share their photos:
The Shewbridges of Celebration, FL
- Chocolate Covered Daydreams
- Jamerican Spice
- Like Christmas Every Single Day
Happy photo tagging!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Hope you stop by to comment, too.