People who are avid coffee drinkers like me know that the first thing in the morning is put the coffee on or maybe you do it the night before like me. My husband loves a good cup coffee to get up to, and wants it to be nice, and tasty to give him a pleasant wake up call. Then he fills up his mug, and off to work in that long commute he goes! I awake, and push back the drapes, sniff for my coffee and off to pour me a cup. Many times I get those e-mails that ask what is your favorite vacation spot, favorite movie, favorite song, and favorite smell. Well my favorite smell is opening up a fresh can/bag of coffee. The aroma alone wakes me up as long as it doesn’t have that burnt smell some of the cheaper brands do.
Recently, I was sent a brand named NEW ENGLAND COFFEE, freshly ground. It’s a Family Coffee Roasters since 1916; I didn’t think I would care for grounded coffee in a bag, but I’m game let’s try something different. I just happened to buy a new coffee pot too because my last one to a nose dive. So, here’s my new pot. Mr. Coffee to the rescue, and here’s all my different New England Coffees I’m going to try. So, far I’ve tried the New England Breakfast Blend. Doesn’t that sound yummy! Breakfast Blend, sounds like ham and eggs just a waitin’ on me to taste! I could try to compare it to something else, but to tell you the truth I can’t. It’s just dam good coffee, and I only used two scoops. Usually my other coffee I would need three or four scoops so I could get the coffee taste. The Breakfast Blend also comes in Decaf 97% caffeine-free with all the great taste of regular coffee. New England Coffee has the finest beans from Central and South America.
Flavored coffees are created by combining our superb New England Breakfast Blend with the finest flavorings. All of their flavors are free of lactose and do not contain fat or cholesterol. That part is really good if you have high cholesterol like me. They have just about the same caloric value as non-flavored – the difference is almost nil. Now upon trying the Blueberry cobbler here while surfing the net, my husband asked for a cold beverage. Expecting soda I gave him the Blueberry cobbler ice coffee instead. Here is his reaction. What do you think? Did he like it?
They not only sent me Blueberry cobbler, they also sent the Breakfast Blend (decaf also), Hazelnut
Creme, French Vanilla (Dave’s favorite), and San Francisco Blend (my favorite). There are so many varieties, and strengths to choose from. I was like a little kid in a candy store. My dad was a truck-driver, and he loved his coffee. He use to go to the store, and he didn’t buy the canned coffee he always bought the beans, and grounded right there in the store. I could smell that aroma of the beans grinding, and when I opened the bag of breakfast blend that’s exactly what I thought of. mmmmmmmm
Now when they said I could review their coffee, and believe me I was a little skeptical at first because I dislike coffee that taste burnt or old. You know that stuff you get in restaurants sometimes that tastes like the bottom of the pot stuff. Much to my delight it was definitely tasty. When I get up in the morning it’s like, which one am I going to try today? You know how they say variety is the spice of life? I get it now!
Let me quote one thing from their website. “Their methods are not cutting edge. In fact, they’re antiquated by most people’s standards. And New England Coffee wouldn’t change a thing. It’s the only way they know how to make sure that you’ll always enjoy a consistently great cup of coffee”. So, really all that means is you have one dam good cup of coffee.
Now, check this out! Here’s the best news. My friends over at New England Coffee has graciously agreed to do the same for one of my readers. YES! If you would like to try all these wonderful flavors (and these aren’t the only ones I mentioned above), just enter this give-away.
mmm Doesn’t that sound too yummy!:
- Go to NewEnglandcoffee.com, and then come back and leave a comment about anything you found interesting about their coffee – Mandatory.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a workable link back here & to sponsor www.NewEnglandCoffee.com (10 entries – if you have already done a post on this give-away non-workable links will be counted – this was just added).
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. (5 entries)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter.
- Also, tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between daily).
- Copy/Paste: RT @Xmasdolly ENTER TO WIN New England Coffee Blueberry & Peach Cobbler ground coffee http://bit.ly/bkS0YS ends 8.30 11:59 p.m.
- Share give-away on Facebook (3-entries each time you do)
- Fan me on Facebook (just click like/3 entries)
- Fan New England Coffee on Facebook (three entries)
- After you become their fan leave a comment that you entered my give away with a link here & get 10 easy entries! Woo Hoo!
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs (2 entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. (3 entries)
- Head over to Nightowlmama’s and enter one of her give-away’s, and come back & let me know which one. ( 3 entries).
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.