Sponsored by Tomoson.com So, with all my nine grandchildren and four children who do I pick to go into this tiny frame, and will it be enough? Remember how you use to have your wallet jammed with pictures? Well, not anymore it’s the sign of the times, my friends. Our planet has gone digital! All my pics are either on my computer or on flashdrives, and I still have tons of pictures in albums in my cedar chest that my mom left me, and mine I haven’t done yet. As far as a camera with film that’s in my cedar chest with my albums.
Well, I’m not going to speak for all the mothers, and grandmothers out there, but I personally like to show off ALL my babies, and my hubby too. He’s a musician, and we always have new pictures of him. Personally, I’m going to use my keychain as a reminder. Who’s ever birthday is up next that’s who I’m going to put up front. This mini photo keychain is going to be my best friend, and my memory! Woo Hoo! I’m so glad I thought of that, and you can use for that too if you like.
- 1.5 inch 128×128 LCD display;
- 4.8 MB internal memory which can store about 72 pictures;
- Auto / manual picture slide show, slide time adjustable.
- Manual switch between picture and time display
- Time display including date, week, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Time manual adjustable or sync with computer via software.
- Picture format: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF;
- Picture size automatically cut by software.
- Input / output picture via photo View software which contains in the attached CD
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Charged / data downloaded via 5 pins USB cable
- Dimension: 5.5×4.1×1.2cm
- Weight: 85g
Is that not too cool or what? 72 PICTURES! I mean “DAM”! I could get the whole family in there if I wanted too, and then some. There are many items besides the Digital Photo Keychains at WholesaleKeychain.com. You can go check it out because they really make cool little gifts for that person who has everything or don’t blink people because you know what is just around the corner, and these cuties would make good stocking stuffers too! You could probably tape them to another gift as an added bonus! The Digital Photo Keychain is a cool affordable gift especially if you have so many people to buy for like me. Let me add here that when you go to set-up your keychain read the directions. That’s what they’re there for. Don’t frustrate yourself like I did. Setting the time was easy for me, but downloading the pics was a step-by-step procedure, but I finally got it! WOO HOO!
- Visit WholesaleKeychain.com and leave a comment stating your choice of another item you would like to have. – Mandatory.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a link back here & to sponsor www.WholesaleKeychain.com (10 entries)
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. (3 entries)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter.
- Also, tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between daily).
- Copy/Paste: RT @Xmasdolly Enter to win Mini DigitalPhoto Frame Give-Away http://bit.ly/aRmWsM end 9.10
- Share give-away on Facebook (3-entries each time you do)
- Fan me on Facebook (just click like/3 entries)
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs (2 entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. (3 entries)
- Enter one of my other give-aways! (10 entries)
- Head over to Nightowlmama’s and enter one of her give-away’s, and come back & let me know which one. ( 5 entries).
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.