Hello! I’m known as Mom, NaNee, Dolly and Marie depending who it is. I happen to love old memories & sometimes it’s hard to let go. So, why should I? I was raised with the old Italian “Family pride” instilled into our family handed down over the years. AdoramaPix has a way to preserve those wonderful memories so I can pass them down to my children and grandchildren.
Looking at old pictures is so much fun. I have photo albums that were passed down to me, and there’s my own too. These pictures are taken in and out especially when someone asks to see it or borrow for one reason or another. Taking them in & out of the album they can get torn, bent, just plain ruined, and lost forever. AdoramaPix has come up with a fabulous way to preserve those precious moments by putting them into a Photo Book that you can show off for years to come, and you get to create it!
I found out about AdoramaPix last Christmas. What an awesome unique gift! Just flipping these hard covered pages even if sticky fingers would point to baby’s face all I had to do was take a damp rag to wipe it off would make it new again. Total relief came over me when I didn’t wreck the picture. This photo book will be a keepsake I can pass down to my children, and them to theirs.
AdoramaPix.com is the place that you can check out this phenomenon, and start your own family keepsake. Vacations, honeymoon or each child growing up. There’s just so many possibilities. They have many other products there too besides high quality photo books like calendars, greeting cards, gallery wraps, and they do custom framing too. Here’s an example:
The calendars are printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive Album, a professional quality photo paper (the same paper they use in photobooks). Your images are checked for color and density by a trained technician, and because they’re printed on photo paper, will last long after the year is gone! Personally, I’d like to do that one next.
I was contacted by AdoramaPix, and asked to write a review, and to do my own Photo Book! How exciting I thought, but I’ve never done this before. I’ve never even worked with any sort of photo shop or anything similar. So, I had to get a little help from my daughter, and through trial and error I finally put something together, got the hang of it somewhat. I had a great time picking out pictures, and uploading them from my computer, and figuring out where to put them, and how. It was all up to me.
Now, granted it took me a while because I’m so dam picky, but at AdoramaPix they store your pickings for however long it takes you. Also, they have a great customer service department to help you if you have questions, and need a little help, but if you have worked with photo shop before, and know what you’re doing this should be a breeze for you.
Now I can go on & on, but I’d rather get to the good part. These photobooks make great presents for Mom or that special person, and/or relatives. Have your memories come alive with AdoramaPix over 30 Themed templates to choose from. I put this book together, and for my first try I must say it’s not bad, right?
The ideas of what type of book you want to make is endless. Baby books, grades school to high school, it could go on forever. The quality is fabulous to the extent it almost looks 3D.
They use Fuji Archive paper, and outstanding color that is not going to fade as the book ages. .
When I bring out my books there has to be that one someone with sticky hands, so later all I have to do is get a damp rag, and wipe it clean! Poof! The shine and gloss of the pages was back. No more sticky fingerprints. I’m in awe. So, now to the good part!
AdoramaPix has generously offered one of my reader’s a photobook of the winner’s choice up to a $130 value. AdoramaPix will contact you and give you full details on how to pick your prize. The winner would have to pay for the shipping for their book.
MANDATORY: Visit AdoramaPix.com and come back, and comment on what type of book you’d love to put together. Also, if your e-mail address is not in your profile leave it with your mandatory comment so I have a way to contact you if you win.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower of my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a workable link back here & to sponsor www.adoramapix.com (10 entries).
- Add my BUTTON to your blog. (5 entries)
- Follow @AdoramaPix and @XmasDolly on Twitter. Entry for each.
- Tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between daily).
- Copy/Paste: RT @AdoramaPix @Xmasdolly ENTER TO WIN AdoramaPix Photobook Give-Away ends 9.15 .http://bit.ly/csvz5y
- Share give-away on Facebook (3-entries EACH time you do)
- Fan me on Facebook (just click like/3 entries – widget is lower right corner)
- Like AdoramaPix on facebook and leave them this message “I’m so thrilled about entering the photo book giveaway at XmasDolly. ” (five entries)
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs (2 entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. (3 entries)
- Enter another one of my Give-aways (found on upper right side) let me know which one. (10 entries).
- Click on the button “We’re on the Fence” in my rolling marquee to vote for me. (2 entries – just click on it & it will give me a vote).
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.