- karenmed409 said…
- 5 entered the Mini Digital Photo Frame Keychain giveaway karenmed409 at comcast dot net
- September 9, 2010 5:54 AM
I think Marilyn Monroe had it right when she sang “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend”. Oh what the heck, even simulated diamonds as long as they look like these! I was skeptical when I first was approached to review this product, but when I opened the package, and found these guess what I did? Well, I put them on of course! The only thing I found with these earrings is the backs are dainty. The post is thin, so if you want to sleep in them it’s not going to stab you in the neck like some do. Now, the earring backs are light. Personally I prefer the medium or heavy backs. Silly me; or maybe I’ll get plastic guards cuz I’m such a klutz, but they’re perfect for little girls or if you like the light ones. All and all I love my new diamond stud earrings. I wore them Friday night when we went to a jazz club, and got many compliments on them, and if people want to think they’re the real thing who am I to burst their bubble! LOL
Okay, are you in the mood to feel pretty, feel luxurious, Diamond Earrings.org is giving away free (AND FREE SHIPPING) a pair of simulated diamond earrings as part of a promotion for their website. The site will eventually be a earrings ecommerce store, but they figure the best way to get the word out would be doing some reviews/give-aways for starters. Aren’t they gorgeous. I want to get another pair for both holes! DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL’S BEST FRIEND! Besides with Christmas coming around the corner wouldn’t these be a neat gift for the little Diva you got growing up there or maybe the teacher teaching that little Diva, huh? Would you like to win a pair? Well, today you can.
- Let me know which shape diamond you like the most. – Mandatory.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL +2 (top right)
- Blog about this giveaway-with a workable link back here +10
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. +5
- Follow DiamondEarrings on Twitter
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter.
- Also, tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between daily).
- Copy/Paste: RT @Diamond1 WIN Simulate Diamond Earrings http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2010/09/simulated-diamond-earrings-girls-best.html ends 9.24
- Share give-away on Facebook +3 entries each time you do
- Fan me on Facebook +3 (like)
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs (2 entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. (3 entries)
- Enter one of my other give-aways +5
- Head over to Nightowlmama’s and enter one of her give-away’s, and come back & let me know which one. +3.
- Also, I have heard that Cheryl at CMash Loves to Read, Steph from GlitterBabe, and Laurie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Fl is also doing this same review, and give-away, so you have three other chances to win. Go there, and enter and come back and tell me which ones, and you can have an extra entry here for each one you enter! Is that cool or what?!!!
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.