Okay, let me take over here. I have Spinal Stenosis and I sit most of the time. I’m a transcriptionist and work at home, and I type long hours.. Due to my back, and my legs & feet swelling I have to get up every half hour and walk around. With the Wonda Wedge, which is a inflatable back support pillow, I can lay on the couch with it, and it props up letting lean back, and it stays where I put it because as you can see by the picture here you lay on sort of a sheet that’s attached to it, so it doesn’t go sliding off the couch. In bed for recuperating from an illness it is the perfect thing to be comfortable sitting up. No more cramps in my back or legs when I get up from resting. It helps with Acid Reflux and Sleep Apnea also. The material is a soft suede like material, and quite comfortable. I also found that the Wonda Wedge is perfect for people with Vaneous insufficiency who contain water in their legs, and feet and have to keep them up. This is the perfect height to prop them up on. I’ve had it under my desk too, it just fits. Check out this video.
(Video/Removed due to sponsor’s notification of a changed phone no.)
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends at the health club, and at the clinic. Such a product could be a blessings to many of them. It’s lightweight, deflatable so you can take it with you on trips, in hotels, guest at a friend’s home or even on the beach. All you have to do is let the air out fold it up, and pack it away. You want to use it again? Just blow it up or bring along a hand pump. Visit the WondaWedge.com and read all about it where you can order it on line.
The WondaWedge inflatable back support offers three different angles: sitting up, reclining and lying down.
It is lightweight, space-saving, easy to carry and easy to use. The high-quality sueded vinyl material is waterproof and comfortable even in the heat, and only weighs about 1.3 lbs.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit WondaWedge.com and tell me another use for the Wonda Wedge that you’ve learned I didn’t mention or that you can think of.
- Become a follower of my blog (publicly/privately does not count) or sat that you are +2.
- Become a follower of Pillow Talk a (WondaWedge blog). Leave a comment that you entered this give-away.
- Subscribe to my blog by E-MAIL +2
- Blog about this giveaway-(workable link back here, and one back to WondaWedge.com ) +5
- Grab my BUTTON for your blog (advise where it’s at) +3
- Follow @WondaWedge on Twitter +1
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter +1.
- Tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour apart).
- You may copy/paste:
- Share give-away on Facebook. +3 entries each time you do!
- Like me on Facebook and become friends. Leave any comment on my wall +3
- Like/become a friend on FB to WondaWedge, (leave your fb name here), AND comment on their wall: “I entered a giveaway @XmasDolly for a WondaWedge with free shipping”. +3
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs +1
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. +2 ( no more than 3 non-give-aways)
- Grab our Monday’s Music Moves Me Button and sign the linky on Monday. +3 (for ea. Monday you join).
- Vote for me above at We’re on the Fence; and
- Enter any other Give-aways on my blog +3
- Enter any Give-Away at NightOwlMama and come back here, and let me know which one.
Open to U.S. Residents only, 18+. Winner will be chosen by random.org, and contacted by e-mail soon thereafter. Winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Contest Ends Friday, December 17th at 11:59pm CST.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com