I was nominated for the Stylish blogger Award, and a big thank you goes out too . What a cool award. I’m Stylin’ now! LOL Thank you so much to MrsPhilipswithoneL at Having Fun Blogging for nominating me, AND also Kayla from The Eclectic Element .
Here are the Rules:
- Thank and link back to the person who sent you this award. (check)
- Share 7 things about yourself. (And if you tell anyone I’ll deny it)
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (I’m not prejudice. I’m excluding no one)!
- Contact these bloggers and tell then about the award. (whether they like it or not)
1. I am married to my soulmate who is also a musician. He’s lead guitarist and lead vocalist in a band called, “The Designated Riders”.
2. I work from home as a transcriptionist and a blogger.
3. We have a new black lab and her name right now is either Baby or Puppy. She’s 8 yrs. old.
4. I drive a 2008 Grand Caravan, Dodge that we just got a few months ago, and I love it
5. I play the keys and the accordion, and I have been in three bands & I use to be a professional dancer.
6. I’m forming a habit of blogging. Hmmm Wonder if they make a patch for that???
7. I was born in Chicago, Illinois on Friday the 13th, and my dad got a speeding ticket going to the hospital.
Here are my cyber stylin’ buddies that I nominate, and in no special order:
1. NightOwlMama (Tricia)
2. CMash Loves to Read (Cheryl)
3. The Shewbridges from Central Florida (Lori)
4. The Cakeblast (Larry)
5. JAmerican Spice (Callie)
6. GlitterBabe (Steph)
7. Babies, Boobies and a Blog (Jana)
8. More than words (Alicia)
9. Stacy uncorked (Stacy)
10. Grammy Mouse Tails (Faythe)
11. Joanie’s Random Ramblings (Joanie)
12. Never Growing Old (Java)
13.Mom Spotted (Jennifer)
14. A Nut in a Nutshell (Elizabeth)
15. The Moody Mix (Dave)
If I didn’t mention you it doesn’t mean that I don’t care about you, because I do. This is a hard choice to make, there are so many great blogs out there….you know who y’all are 🙂
WHO LUVS YA BABY!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Hope you stop by to comment, too.