I’m a Purex insider and I get all the latest news about Purex products and new products. Walmart just received a shipment of
Purex Complete Crystals. Purex has changed the appearance of clothes softener and changed it into little tiny crystals. No more mess when you accidentally spill or drip, and I use to do it all the time. I just got a big bottle the other day, and it’s fabulous.
Purex Complete Crystals is a new form. They’re these little tiny crystals not a liquid, and is 92% natural. These crystals works differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because it infuses fibers with this long-lasting fragrance. The best thing is you add the crystals directly to the laundry load instead of waiting around for the rinse cycle. Save me a flight of stairs to go up and down is fine with me.
All you have to do is add Purex Complete Crystals Softener directly to your laundry to infuse fabrics with long lasting freshness, and wonderful fragrance.
Personally, I’m one of those people that fresh smelling clothes is really important to me. It makes me feel good like I’ve done a good job for my family especially when I hear that sniff, sniff when he opens his drawer. It’s like I know our clothes are fresh and clean now. You see you only have to add this little cap full to your load, and when you fill up the cap the aroma just fills the room with a fragrance like fresh air. So my clothes come out smelling good from the wash, but through the drying cycle with NO added fabric sheets, which saves me money; my whole laundry room area smells great while they wash too.
Purex Complete Crystals are are safe for all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners. It’s safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites.
Unlike other softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your child’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
This product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family!
I must say I was eager to try it, and I was pleasantly surprised, and really impressed with the long lasting smell. Not over powering, but pleasant. The simple pour a capful, and close the lid, and most of all the effectiveness of the product. Color me HAPPY!
Buy It: Purex Crystal are now available is most retailers and Grocers for the average price of 3.99-5.99. Crystals are available in three on-trend fragrances: FreshSpring Waters, Lavender Blossom, and Tropical Splash. I personally am a Fresh Spring Waters fan, but I plan I trying the others just for a change of pace. ~hehe~
- Mandatory Entry
Visit the Purex site and tell me what item you would like to try.
– Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you win.
– Vote for me at INFUSION DESIGN PRESENTS! for a blogmakeover. (+3 once a day)!
– Like XmasDolly & Purex on Facebook (+1) -Befriend Xmasdolly on FB (+3)
-Leave a message on Purex FB regarding this give-away (+5) i.e. I entered giveaway for Purex crystals at XmasDolly.
-Share this give-away on FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time)
– Follow @purex on Twitter, and tweet this giveaway (3x/daily – 1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own: RT @tweetmeme XmasDolly: The Magic of Purex Crystals Review and Give-Away! http://bit.ly/dPaWbQ ends 2.12.11
*Disclaimer: I received a product in order to write a honest review, and honest opinions were used. Opinion is 100% my own and may vary from others, and no monetary compensation was given.