Salon Grafixs invisible dry spray shampoo goes on clear to clean and refresh your hair with no color and no powdery residue. Just spray in and brush out. Salon Grafix has been known for making affordable, and salon quality hair care products, so every woman can enjoy the quality, and value when it comes to their hair. Whether you are looking for styling products like hair spray or mousse or unique dry spray shampoo, Salon Grafix offers a complete line of products… for super sexy hair every day of the week.
How many times have you watched a movie late at night & said oh I’ll wash my hair in the morning, an morning would come around, and there’s not enough time or maybe your in the hospital or a relative and they want to freshen up, and need their hair cleaned. Salon Grafixs is your answer! Salon Grafix’s Invisible Dry Spray Conditioner goes on clear to clean and refresh your hair with no color and no powdery residue. Just spray in and brush out. Wah Lah! You’re off to work or that appointment with clean & shiny hair. Now, I found a review on-line by a young lady I want to share with you:
I don’t own this, but my roommate does and I was curious, because we’re about to go out and I don’t have time to shower. I sprayed it on the roots of my hair and gave it a little brush, and it looks dramatically less greasy and it feels really soft on the spots I sprayed. There is no residue, and no unpleasant odor.
I don’t understand why people are giving this product negative reviews for not volumizing the hair – it’s shampoo, not hair plumper. I’m going to buy my own today because I like it so much.
What more can I say that she hasn’t already said! This product is so very convenient ladies for the career woman, the woman on the go, medical reasons, and maybe just a quick pick-me-up!
Now, Salon Grafix is launching a brand new facebook page with celebrity hair tips, great information about hair and amazing coupon offers just for those who “like” their facebook page. So.. the generous folks at Salon Grafix are going to give one of my readers a Invisible Dry Spray bottle of Shampoo (a $7.99 Value).
HOW TO ENTER:
Mandatory: Become a fan of Salon Grafix invisible dry spray shampoo on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/salongrafix
and tell me about a great hair tip you found.
For extra entries:
- Follow my blog publicly (gfc) (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+3)
Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you win.
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+1)
- Befriend Xmasdolly on FB (+3)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time)
- Add my button to your blog, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here (+10)
- Enter any other of my current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Vote for me (We’re on the Fence & Top Mommy blogs) (1 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts – let me know which one (+3 – limit 5)
- Play “Monday’s Music Moves Me” by signing linky, leave comment of date and video you posted. (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday’s Music Moves Me (4M) button (+5)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Follow @SalonGrafix on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own:
- RT @tweetmeme XmasDolly: Salon Grafix Invisible Dry Spray Shampoo Review/Give-Away http://bit.ly/hWNcqT Ends 3.15
- Follow me on Networked Blog (+1)
Give–away will end on 3/15/11 at 11:59 PM CST
Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen.
*Disclaimer: I received no monetary compensation for hosting this review/give-away. I, XmasDolly wrote my own honest review, and opinions were used from the information I had gathered on the Internet. My opinion is 100% my own and may vary from others, and no monetary compensation was given.
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Hope you stop by to comment, too.