Do you remember when your little guy or gal came up to you, and said, “Mommy, didn’t you know there was NO Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairies?” Well, I remember and it almost broke my heart. Well, now I tell my grandbabies I’m a personal friend of all of them including Santa, and now I have PROOF!
|Wake up Santa!
OR HOW ABOUT…
WHAT?!!! WHAT?!!! YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME? WOULD I LIE TO YOU? YOU GUYS ARE MY BUDS! COME ON NOW! I’ll even introduce you to my sources how’s that? Check it out! The old dude past out at my house just the other day!
Just create and purchase your custom Santa or whoever photo and they will automatically send you 5 videos to preview. If you like them, select the ‘Upgrade My Videos’ option and they’ll remove the iCaughtSanta.com watermark for just $4.99. You’ll also get a personal link to display your videos on their Stand-Alone website, Elf-Cam.com (a perfect page to bookmark and share with children.
- Go over to iCaughtSanta.com (http://www.icaughtsanta.com/poses/) to choose your favorite Tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny or whoever you like to pose with, then come back and tell me, which one you like best. (Mandatory)
- Random winners will be selected by random.org, and notified via email (as long as I can find it – if not another winner will be selected. Make sure it’s in your profile or you leave it here in an entry),
- The winner will then have 48 hrs. to claim their prize.
To earn extra entries, you may do one or all of the following. You must leave a separate comment for each entry.
– Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you win.
-Leave a message on my fb re: this give-away
-Share this give-away on your FB 3x daily (+2 ea. time)
– Follow Santa Claus @catchacharacter on Twitter (+3)
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.