Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Prefense Silica Based Hand Sanitizer smooths, softens and protects your hands. Well, that’s what the bottle says. I’ve been using it for a week now, and I must tell you the smooth and softens part is definitely true. I had “truck driver” hands before. Rough and icky. There’s no alcohol in this product. It’s completely all-natural! I also found out they have hand sanitizing wipes too. That is too cool. You can use those for the babies too, and the children especially when they come home from school. Let’s throw some in our purse, and wipe that handle of the basket at the store. You see it protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, Prefense chose right when they chose me to try out their product. My hands are in dish water, soapy water, detergents for laundry, and cleaning solutions all day, and almost every day!
An 8 oz. bottle of Prefense, which offers 640 applications, and one spray lasting all day is what it says, and it very well could be. It comes out in a squirt of foam, which you rub into your hands, and then it feels like it wasn’t even there. There’s no smell or wet or greasy feeling on your hands. I need to get me some more bottles. One for the car, bedroom dresser, bathroom, kitchen sink and my purse of course. As I said I’ve been using this product for a week now, and my hands are noticeably softer, and smoother. I put it my hands before I drive sometimes and I saw nothing on the wheel. Too cool. I also follow Prefense on Twitter and Facebook now so I can keep up to date with their products. One important thing I’ve decided to do is use this product before I play with my adorable smiley grandkids. This way I know my hands are clean and sanitized, GERM FREE in case I had any on my hands I won’t pass them along to my babies! Don’t you think all NaNee’s should do that, and Mommy’s too for that fact!
- Follow my blog publicly (gfc) (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+2)
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+1)
- Befriend Xmasdolly on FB (+3)
- Like Prefense on FB (+5)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time)
- Add my button to your site, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here (+10)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts – let me know which one (+3 – limit 5)
- Play “Monday’s Music Moves Me” by signing linky, leave comment of date and video you posted. Also if you play along with our Thursday’s Recipe Swap Meet (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday’s Music Moves Me (4M) button, also if you grab the Thursday’s Recipe Swap Meet let us know the recipe (+5 ea)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Follow @Prefense on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own:
- RT @Prefense @xmasdolly PREFENSE HAND SANITIZER REVIEW & GIVE-AWAY http://bit.ly/kCMYul Ends 6.01
Sorry U.S Residents only
*Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.