HI EVERYONE AND HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! Those of you who know me know that I’ve had recent surgery, and now I’m on the road to recovery! WOO HOO! It was bumpy road for a while, but I know I’m getting better now, but boy am I behind! So please all of you bear with me, and you won’t regret it. I’ve got a few surprises for you that I know you’ll like. One of my surprises is in a few weeks it’s not only going to be my birthday, but on the same day it will be my Two Year Blog Anniversary! For now though let’s get this one out in the open for you!
People who are avid coffee drinkers like me know that the first thing in the morning is put the coffee on or maybe you do it the night before. My husband loves a good cup of hot jo to get up too, and wants it to be nice, and tasty to give him a pleasant wake up call. Then he fills up his coffee mug, and off to work sippin’ some hot coffee during that long commute! I awake, and push back the drapes, sniff for my coffee and off to pour me a cup. Sometimes the phone rings and this is how I feel. Many times I get those e-mails that ask what is your favorite vacation spot, favorite song, and favorite smell. Well my favorite smell is opening up a fresh can/bag of coffee. The aroma alone wakes me up as long as it doesn’t have that burnt smell some of the cheaper brands do.
Not that long ago I was introduced to NEW ENGLAND COFFEE, freshly ground. It’s a Family Coffee Roasters since 1916; I didn’t think I would care for grounded coffee in a bag, but I’m game let’s try something different. Although I can remember my mom getting the bag coffee for my dad at the grocery store, and putting the beans in the machine, and it would ground it right there in front of everybody. Mmmm It sure smelled good. New England Coffees has different types of coffee too, but today I think we’ll try the San Francisco Blend. Sounds like a vacation coffee! So, far I’ve tried the New England Breakfast Blend. Doesn’t that sound yummy! Breakfast Blend, sounds like ham and eggs just a waitin’ on me to eat! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and it’s probably because I like coffee so much. It’s just so invigorating sometimes. I only use two scoops. Usually my other coffee I would need three or four scoops so I could get the coffee taste. The Breakfast Blend also comes in Decaf 97% caffeine-free with all the great taste of regular coffee. New England Coffee has the finest beans from Central and South America.
Flavored coffees are created by combining our superb New England Breakfast Blend with the finest flavorings. All of their flavors are free of lactose and do not contain fat or cholesterol. That part is really good if you have high cholesterol like me. They have just about the same caloric value as non-flavored – the difference is almost nil. Now they also have Blueberry cobbler that hubby is slurping down. He’s such a ham. Think he likes it? lol
They not only sent me Blueberry cobbler, they also sent the Breakfast Blend (decaf also), Hazelnut
Creme, French Vanilla (Dave’s favorite), and San Francisco Blend (my favorite). There are so many varieties, and strengths to choose from. Perfect for those summer gatherings. mmmm
.Let me quote one thing from their website. “Their methods are not cutting edge. In fact, they’re antiquated by most people’s standards. And New England Coffee wouldn’t change a thing. It’s the only way they know how to make sure that you’ll always enjoy a consistently great cup of coffee”. So, really all that means is you have one dam good cup of coffee.
Now, check this out! My friends over at New England Coffee is giving one of my readers the chance to win Dark Roast Selects Variety Pack! mmm Doesn’t that sound too yummy!:
- Go to NewEnglandcoffee.com, and then come back and leave a comment about your visit. – Mandatory.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a workable link back here & to sponsor www.NewEnglandCoffee.com (10 entries).
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. (3 entries)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter.
- Also, tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between daily).
- Copy/Paste: RT @Xmasdolly ENTER TO WIN New England Coffee Dark Roast Select Variety Pack http://bit.ly/kV1KOl Ends 6.20
- Share give-away on Facebook (3-entries each time you do – unlimited)
- Fan me on Facebook (just click like/3 entries)
- Like New England Coffee on Facebook (three entries)
- After you become their fan leave a comment that you entered my give away with a link here & get 3 easy entries! Woo Hoo!
- Enter one of my other give-aways & let me know which one (3 entries)
- Leave a relevant comment on one of my non-giveaway posts & put the title in your comment. (2 entries)
- Head over to Nightowlmama’s and enter one of her give-away’s, and come back & let me know which one. ( 3 entries).
You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win.