|I entered did you?
First of all, many people don’t know how Gorton’s came about. Founded in 1849, Gorton’s is one of America’s oldest continuously operating companies. Headquartered in Gloucester, Massachusetts, Gorton’s continues to be the innovative leader in the seafood industry. Gorton’s proudly stands behind its products with its “Trust the Fisherman Guarantee,” which represents an unwavering commitment for over 150 years to providing the best-tasting, highest quality seafood meals. Among consumers the Gorton’s Fisherman, in his yellow slicker and rain hat, has become an icon symbolizing this commitment.
Now personally I think that’s good to know. Also, at their website that have recipes galore, and they even give you a recipe box to store your favorite recipes. Now about one week ago I was diagnosed with Chronic Venous Insufficiency and the doctor said you must lose weight before we can do surgery on your legs. Part of my diet is fish, and I love it!
|Hmmm, What should we eat tonight?
|Mmmm This looks tasty, and only 230 Calories
|And all I have to do is pop it into the oven.
- Flaky whole white fish fillets
- Savory blend of Garlic & Herbs in a crunchy breadcrumb coating
- And now our friends at Gorton’s have offered THREE of my readers Winners Kits containing two (2) FREE product coupons. WOO HOO! I have already tried Gorton’s products even before they asked me to do a review/give-away, and what you see above happens to be my favorite, and it was also my supper last night. NUMMERS!!! Come on, won’t you try it with me. No cooking tonight! Just poppin’ me some Butterfly Shrimp on the Bar-B tonight with some zucchini, tomato & onion shish-ka-bob!
Mandatory: Browse Gortons.com and tell us what you like about it the best.
- Follow my blog publicly (gfc) (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+3)
Be sure to leave a valid email address otherwise I won’t be able to contact you if you win.
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+1)
- Befriend Xmasdolly on FB (+3)
- Sign up for Gorton’s Free Newsletter (+5)
- Like Gortons on FB & Mention you entering this give-away (+3)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time)
- Add my button to your site, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here & Gortons.com (+10)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts – let me know which one (+3 – limit 5)
- Play “Monday’s Music Moves Me” by signing linky, leave comment and video you posted & date and/or Thursday’s Recipe Swap Meet (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday’s Music Moves Me (4M) button and/or Recipe Swap Meet button (+5 ea.)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own: RT @gortonsseafood 3 Winners get 2 free product coupons from @Gortons http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/07/gortons-way-fish-today-review-giveaway.html Ends 7.30
- Follow me on Networked Blog (+1)
- Follow GortonsSeafood on twitter
Give–away will end on 7/30/11 at 11:59 PM CST
Winners will be chosen by random.org and will be e-mailed. The winner has 48 hrs. to respond to my e-mail or another winner will be chosen.
Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. I received a Free product coupons from Gorton’s Seafood in order to facilitate my honest review. Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 and older and closes at Midnight EST on July 30th. The winner will be selected using Random.org. See giveaway rules before entering. GOOD LUCK!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Hope you stop by to comment, too.