My dear sweet & sexy friend, Lori, from The Shewbridges of Central Florida has presented me with this caloric sweet award called, “The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award”. Hugs to you my friend, but you’ve never seen me in the morning BEFORE my coffee have you? I thank her from the bottom of my heart, and congratulate her for winning the same one who deserves it a hell of a lot more than I do for sure! SMOOCHES to her, and without further ado let’s get on with the show.
The rules: Give 7 random facts about yourself and then pass this award on to 10 deserving bloggers and let them know they have been awarded. So, here goes:
Seven random facts about myself:
1. I went to Catholic kindergarten, grammar school, and one year of catholic high school because I was asked politely to leave because I started a fight with a girl for calling my mother a nasty name.
2. I go a longer route to my daughter’s house now because they built a new overpass on 355 that’s really high so guess I don’t relish the thought of heights.
3. Sorry, but I cannot stand ferrets. ewwwww
4. My love pedicures and manicures.
5. I was a totally daddy’s girl when I was little.
6. I’d rather play the games in the amusement parks then ride the rides.
7. I am seven yrs older than my hubby. What’s in a number!
Here are the 10 absolutely sweet bloggers I want to pass this award on to:
1. A Daft’s Scots Lass
3.Callie – JAmerican Spice
4. Larry – Cakeblast
5. Stacy – Stacy Uncorked
6. Cheryl -CMashlovestoread
8. Dollycas Thoughts
9. Cathy Kennedy’s Blog
10. Tom/Introducing Mr. Cool
So, thanks again Lori your a peach!