It’s been so hot & muggy I decided to make tuna salad for the hubby one day, but while I was cutting and chopping I decided to chop up what I had in the fridge and I made little baggies full for other goodies I might make during the week.
|Celery – mmm|
|Onions – mmm flavor|
So, we chop up our celery, onions, and orange pepper while our creamettes are boiling away.
|Orange Pepper – mmm okay|
Also, we’re going to boil about four eggs, and get everything out for mixing.
1. Celery, onions (or green onions), and orange pepper chopped.
2. For only two people I use a half a box of creamettes or noodles of your choice.
3. 2 cans of tuna (in water)
4. Miracle Whip – scoop to taste
5. I put in season salt, pepper, dash or two of garlic, onion powder, and paprika
6. Chopped pickles (of your choosing)
|Ingredients – okay everything’s here. Oops don’t forget the chopped pickles!|
Put it all together while tasting here and there.
|There’s the pickles and add the Paprika! WAH LAH! mmmm|
|Ah – leftovers! LUNCH! Hey, who’s doing these dishes???||What happen to those paper plates?|