NEW Carmex Vanilla and Lime Twist Lip Balms & Picnic Gift Pack Review/Giveaway
Now, as I said I get chapped lips all the time, so the lip balm is what I use, and I’ve been trying the two new Carmex lip balms .
Lime Twist and Vanilla! (Vanilla is my favorite).
- Ultra-moisturizing, smooth formula
- Non-addictive, not tested on animals
- Contains SPF 15 sunscreen
- Available in .15 ounce sticks; goodness what more can you ask for!
They’re both a delicious refreshing flavor, and super moisturizing. I love the click, click of the stick that tells me hear comes the flavor. The vanilla is definitely more subtle, and my favorite, and either of them last a long time. This hot weather so proves it. My lips dry out so fast, and here I got looking like a cat licking my lips. With the Carmex lip balm I don’t do it anymore because they last so long.
The new lip balms just slide along my lips that make them feel wet and alive! Shiny too! (I like that part). There are three extra moisturizers in them, and that touch of camphor that’s needed. Too cool!
So, looks like Mama will have to add another item to her shopping list. One for me, and one for my daughter when she comes over, and she forgot hers! ~hehe~ So, go out and buy your own because I don’t share! You can get the new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks in Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS stores! Speaking of stores I need to go shopping, but first don’t go yet here’s my second Give-Away this week. Carmex has so generously offered to give one of my readers the same summer kit I got. Check it out:
That’s a pic-a-nic blanket with the lime twist and vanilla lip balm and a Carmex Moisture Plus satin gloss finish. What a dynamic summer duo! Playing outside in the summer sun, moisturizing those precious lips for that precious smile just to lay in the glow of the summer sun, and tan away on your Carmex soft blanket that folds right back up so easily, and has Velcro to snap it right back in place. So, go sip on that Margarita you already have the lime! ~snicker~ Remember both has delicious flavor, SPF 15, and all of the moisturizing ingredients of the Carmex lip balm line, but these premium lip balms have three additional moisturizers not found in their original line. They are available at Walgreens, Walmart, and CVS. You’ve paid all those mega bucks for those pearly whites in your mouth, so why not have some sparkling moist lips to go with them.
One lucky reader will win a Carmex summer gift pack which includes the new Lime Twist and Vanilla Click Sticks, Carmex Moisture Plus® clear satin gloss finish, and a super soft Carmex picnic blanket!
For extra entries (all entries/comments must be separate).
- Follow me GFC Publicly (+1)
- Subscribe by e-mail. I will be checking (+2)
- Like XmasDolly on Facebook (+2) My widget is in my righthand bar.
- Like Carmex Lip Balm on Facebook and/or Follow @CarmexLipBalm on Twitter – 1 entry each (leave username)
- Share on your FB 3x daily (+3 ea. time leave your FB username)
- Add my button to your site, and tell me where it is (+3)
- Blog about this give-away with a link leading back here (+5)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+5 ea.)
- Comment on one of my non-give-away Posts – let me know which one (+3 – limit 5)
- Play “Monday’s Music Moves Me” by signing linky, leave comment and video you posted & date (+5 ea.)
- Grab the Monday’s Music Moves Me (4M) button OR if you already have it (+3)
- Vote for me on the.. We’re on the Fence (+1)
- Follow @XmasDolly on Twitter (+2)
- Tweet this giveaway (3x/daily-1hr. a part) You may copy this one or use your own: RT #giveaway Picnic & Carmex Review/Give-Away http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/08/picnic-carmex-reviewgive-away.html Ends 9.02
- ADD THE GALA GIVE-AWAY BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG (+3)