AND THE WINNER IS: karenmed409 said… 8
3 Subscribe to whatsbuggingstew.com mail
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
October 1, 2011 9:37 PM
Thanks to all who entered! Have a great day and Congrats to our winner! WOO HOO!
Okay my friends I’m hear to share a few things with you. I live by Fox River. Actually, I’m just a few blocks away from there. Therefore, being a city girl originally I have never in my life seen the bugs like I have around here. They’re not only huge, but they’re all kinds and totally YUKY! I HATE BUGS! ANY KIND I DON’T CARE WHAT THEY ARE! As they say, “The only good bug is a dead bug”! Cool weather drives spiders, ants and other pests indoors. Halt them in their tracks with a few simple tips from TERRO.
Our problem around my house is spiders. Ewwwwwwww I have big spiders, small spiders and yes even flying freaking spiders. ewwwwwwwwww Most of them are outside around my front porch and side porch, but I spray to keep the critters at bay, and when I see one ZAP! I must say Terro is really good for that.. I mean zapping making these ugly animals history. Some of these critters get so big you can put saddles on them. ewwwwwwwwww I HATE BUGS! Plus, I’m allergic to small insect bites, so this is another reason I would like to share with everyone the remedy to killing these yuky critters.
Now personally bugs turn my stomach as did this video, but the man speaks the truth about bugs. I know I’ll be getting my house ready for the Fall this weekend. Doesn’t look so hard to do. My personal experience with a bug situation was ants at my old house. They were everywhere. I was being invaded. Drove me insane until one day I was speaking with my boss’s wife and she told me try this little bottle of Terro. She said put a couple of drops on the back of a matchbook cover and dinner is served. They’ll take it back to their home & POOF! NO MORE BUGS! Well, I did that for about a week and a half and one day I thought to myself hmmm wonder if those ants are gone. I checked the kitchen, bathrooms, hallway POOF! They were gone. Gee whiz and they didn’t even say good-bye (like I care)!
Terro has so generously offered to give one of my readers the two products up above. Terro Ant Killer and the Terro Spider Killer.
- MANDATORY: Go to Terro’s FB: Like and leave a comment that you entered this Give-Away Without this the rest is null & void! I will be checking.
- How to earn additional entries:
- Become a follower on my blog (publicly– privately does not count) or tell me if you are already.
- Subscribe to my blog by EMAIL (2 entries).
- Blog about this giveaway-with a link back here, and to the sponsor whatsbuggingstew.com (5 entries)
- Subscribe to whatsbuggingstew.com mail (5 entries)
- Add my BUTTON to your blog, and let me know where to find it. (2 entries)
- Follow @XmasDolly and @terrosdeadants on Twitter. One entry ea.
- Tweet about this giveaway – (3X daily – at least an hour in between).
- Copy/Paste: RT #Win @Xmasdolly @terrodeadants #WIN Terro Spider Killer spray & ant killer Review/Give-Away http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/10/terro-ant-and-spider-killer-review-and.html Ends 10.14
- Friend me on FB (3-entries)
- Post a comment about this give-away with this link in it on your own FB and leave the link here (2 entries – may be done 3X a day)
- Vote for me on PcketFence blogs & Top Mommy blogs (3 entries)
- Fan me on NETWORKED blogs
- Leave relevant comment on a non-giveaway post of mine & put the title in your comment. (Up to 3 comments per day)
- Enter another of my give-aways (comment as to which one/3 entries ea.)
- Enter a Nightowlmama’s give-away (my side-bar), and come back & let me know which one. ( 3 entries).
Like me on Xmasdolly FB
- Also, play Monday’s Music Moves Me & tell me which video you played, and what date (5 entries)
*You must have your email in your comment or in your profile in order to win. If I cannot find one I shall pull another winner. ALSO: I WILL BE CHECKING!
TERRO® is the industry leader in ant control and has been a trusted brand for more than 90 years. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, the company offers proven ant control products, including liquid ant baits, aerosol sprays, perimeter granules and ant dust. TERRO products are widely distributed at all leading hardware, home center, mass merchant, food and drug, farm and fleet and independent garden center retailers nationwide. For more information about TERRO products, call 1-800-837-7644, or visit http://terro.com.