Cathy from Cathy Kennedy’s Blog sent me this award.
Thank you my friend!
I feel very proud for I have not been given an award in some time, and usually I don’t have the time, but for you I’ve made time.
Okay here are the rules for accepting this honor:
1. Link back to the one who gave you the award.
2. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
1. I can play the piano and the accordion.
2. I love to crochet, but I only know how to make scarves & lap blankets.
3. Reading puts me to sleep unless it’s something that I like right away like mythology.
4. I’ve always had long hair except once. I had it cut shoulder length when I turned 40 & met my husband the next day & he likes long hair. That’s my kind of luck.
5. I have graduated from beauty school.
6. I have also graduated from a on-line school to be a legal assistant.
7. I was a single mom of four with four jobs because I could not find one full time job at the time to feed my kids & pay the bills.
8. I truly believe with all my heart I have found & married my soul-mate.
9. When I was a child I didn’t play with the other kids to often. I preferred my friend across the street. Her name was Antonio & she was in her 80’s is all I could remember, but she was very active & taught me many things & I loved to hear her stories from the old country, Sicily,.
10. The last thing is I love music & I love to dance. In my first year of high-school there was a talent show & I made up a routine to a song called, “String of Pearls” by Glenn Miller and I danced in front of 500 people. I came in third place.
3. Pass the award onto 7 other people:
4. Follow the person who sent you this award.
*Please follow me in Linky Followers I shall return the favor – thank you!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Hope you stop by to comment, too.