Hi Everyone! This is my Weight Be Gone Thursday for me. If you’d like to follow me in my journey you are welcome. If you’d like to share your own journey feel free to sign my linky below, and I’ll come visit you or if you have a great diet recipe that would be appreciated very much. Thank you. The reason I’ve started my journey is I had a rude awakening to the reality of life in that I’m not getting any younger, and if I still wanted to lead a fun, and happy life I had to make some serious changes.
First of all, so sorry I’m so late. but here goes anyway! Okay, it’s been a few weeks, and when I was on vacation got lots of walking in, so hopefully I tightened up some of this flab! So I weighed in on my own scale so who knows if that’s accurate, but I’m hoping so and I weighed in at 250 so I’m holding steady. Yep, right on the head. Today being as my granddaughter is staying with me for the week & helping me around the house going to cut this one short & sweet. Any recipes to share or tell me how you’re diet is going if you’re on one feel free to share in a comment or sign my linky and I’ll come & visit & whoever else wants too! Thanks!!!
A quick recipe from diet.com. Is this not cool or what!?!
|Teriyaki and Pineapple Chicken – Lactose Free||
- 1/4 cup low sodium teriyaki sauce (or 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce with 2 tbsp brown sugar)
- 1 20-ounce can pineapple rings, plus 1/3 cup juice from the can
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Whisk teriyaki sauce (or soy sauce, brown sugar) and the 1/3 cup pineapple juice in a large bowl. Add pineapple rings and chicken and gently stir to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high, or oven to 400Â°F.
- Remove the chicken and pineapple from the marinade and pat dry; reserve the marinade. Oil the grill rack. Grill the chicken and pineapple until the chicken is cooked through and the pineapple is marked, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Whisk the reserved marinade and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook, whisking, until reduced and thickened, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve the chicken and pineapple drizzled with the sauce.