|Mama has lost two sizes – woo hoo|
I was invited to NightOwlMama‘s LEE PERFECT FITTING JEANS party at her lovely home, and I had a blast. Such nice people, and it was a full house. Sorry I couldn’t tweet the party, but my laptop didn’t like me that night. The hostess was a delight, and the young lady that fitted me truly new her stuff! I got a pair of Lee Jeans.
- All day comfort
- Slims & smooths your waistline
- All over slimming – INSTANTLY Slims you! Woo Hoo this one is for me!
I also got a Classic fit straight leg. You really have to go to their website for Lee Jeans. You can save up to 70% off and get free shipping with their after Holiday Savings! Such a deal!
This in home demonstration was a first for me. They even gave me a how to find your perfect fitting jeans chart for…
1. Boyish: That kind of figure should look for a jean that adds a curvy, feminine shape.
2. Hour Glass: The hour glass figure is actually either an apple or pear shape. (See below)
3. Pear: This shape should look for a slight curve at the top of the jean because this will prevent a gapping waistband while also allowing for room in the hips.
4. Apple: The apple-shaped woman should look for a jean with plenty of room in the waist and less fabric in the thighs and legs.
So, that’s just a taste of the information they give you. She even gave me tips on how to wash them. I was perfectly satisfied (I’m never satisfied with jeans), and amazed. Thanks NightOwlmama for the invite. I definitely got a good education about Lee Jeans. I even got my bling bling on the pockets! Hurray!!!