HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOMMY!
Isn’t she just too cute? All 4’10” of her, but she swears she was 5′ tall (in her shoes – LOL).
Question Of The Week:
- What are your weekend plans?
- What special Easter and Passover traditions would you like to share?
- Saturday my daughter is bringing all the kids to my house to color eggs. She has had my youngest son’s girls too, so he’ll be here to pick them up. It was Spring break, so all the cousins got together to drive my daughter crazy! ~hehehe~ Ahhh… The good ol’ days!!! Then we’ll order a pizza for lunch I think. WHAT???? DID YA THINK I WAS GONNA COOK??????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Easter everyone will be busy with their own family or their in-laws. No one will be here, nobody likes ham anyway. We use to go by Mom’s for ham, and now I make ham. Hubby likes the one on the bone & leftovers for lunches for work or with breakfast, and then with the bone I make one of his favorites, Split Pea Soup. When my kids were little we colored eggs the night before. Easter Egg hunt in the morning. Everyone puts on Easter clothes, and then church with Gramma, and then dinner by Gramma & Grandpa’s, but as I say that’s when they were little. Ho humm Yes, I miss those days!!! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE… AND OF COURSE HAPPY EASTER IN CASE YOU Don’t stop by Sunday!
Stacy has decided to put up a link for us for Aloha Friday participants because Kailani’s had her plate full and hasn’t had the linky up the last couple of months for Aloha Friday, so Stacy is bringing back the Friday Free For All so link up if you’re participating in Aloha Friday. I did! THANKS STACY
Answer: I use to when I was young, and go to the Stations of the Cross at our church, and after that we would go to my grandmother’s for a “no meat” dinner!
So here’s my riddle: 1. I have a head and a tail, but no body. What am I? (ALL ANSWERS BELOW)
2. NO man wants me, but once he’s got me, no man wants to lose me. What am I?