OraMD cleans and polishes teeth, but does not contain a whitener. It says, “If you need to whiten your teeth, you may want to use baking soda and hydrogen peroxide 2 or 3 times per week. A whitening toothpaste can be used 2 to 3 times per week, but because of the chemicals in toothpaste you need to rise extremely well, and coat gums with OraMD after any whitening”.
Okay now, here’s the part I want to comment on, but first read this. “OraMD is strong the first several times you use it, this is the product working, and this will subside. Keep OraMD out of direct sunlight, and always put the cap back on after use to preserve potency”. Okay, strong is exactly the word for this one. So definitely be ready for it, but if you want clean let me tell you your mouth definitely feels clean and immaculate. WHEW!! Breathe in and blow out! You have never experienced anything like this. I guarantee it! 🙂 There is so many things I love about this product. I could be here all day just telling you about it. Better you should go to their website they have it printed it in A – B – C order just for you to take a gander. I couldn’t have said it better myself because I don’t want you to miss one important fact about this stuff. Look just take a look at your last dentist bill then you tell me if you don’t want to try this stuff. Better yet the sponsor has offered three of my readers their own bottle, so enter our rafflecopter below and get your own bottle free. If not you can order your own at their website!!!
Fight plaque and tartar, eliminate bad breath, and support healthy teeth
and gums totally without the chemicals.
- Naturally fight gum problem-causing bacteria in 4 simple steps: Brush, Floss, Rinse, Refresh.
- Use as a 3-in-1 toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
- Recommended by Dentists Worldwide
- Cheaper than Crest Pro-Health products – save up to 39%
- 100% Pure Ingredients killed Periodontal Bacteria in New Clinical Study
- One Full Year, 100% Money Back Guarantee – No Questions Asked
Now just one more surprise from our wonderful sponsor because I love all my wonderful readers and I want you all to have a wonderful smile our sponsor has offered….
· The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.