“To Be Loved” by Michael Bublé. I totally enjoyed reviewing Mr. Michael Bublé’s new music CD. The tune choices are phenomenal. Even my mother would’ve enjoyed this one, but I enjoyed it because… come on now… the Dude is totally all man and very sexy! His rendition of “You’ve got a friend in me” is my favorite, but I have many others I enjoyed too such as You make me feel so young, and Young at heart. He also sings with some of his buds such as Bryan Adams and ready for this “Reese Witherspoon“. I didn’t know she sang, but it’s really sweet. Now, a few words from Mr. Bublé himself! Oh boy, what I wouldn’t give to meet this man personally. I would melt, choke on my words, and more than likely just stare him down!
- “I want to take you on a wonderful journey about love—all different kinds of love,” Michael says. “The album swings big time: it rocks, it’s soulful, it’s happy, sometimes a little sad. It’s romantic, it’s yummy, and it’s heartfelt.”
- “Do not think I take my success these last ten years for granted. I was anything but an overnight sensation, which inspires me to deliver big time for my fans—maybe even make some new ones this time out.” says Bublé. “I labored over every song, every note and every arrangement because I can’t resist trying to make each record better than my last one.”
- “I wrote Close Your Eyes about my wife and about the power of all the women in my life—my sisters, my mom, my grandma and all women in general. Let’s face it, where would we be without them? I Got It Easy, another original, is basically a song where I count my blessings and is a reminder to me and everyone to appreciate all the good parts of life.
- I’m a very lucky guy and I never want to forget it.“
And we’re very lucky because we get to see this hunk of lovin’ right now. Check out his video that was done impromptu in a New York City Subway!!!
- To Be Loved Track Listing:
1. “You Make Me Feel So Young”
2. “It’s a Beautiful Day”
3. “To Love Somebody”
4. “Who’s Lovin You”
5. “Something Stupid” (featuring Reese Witherspoon)
6. “Come Dance with Me”
7. “Close Your Eyes”
8. “After All” (featuring Bryan Adams)
9. “Have I Told You Lately That I Love You” (with Naturally 7)
10. “To Be Loved”
11. “You’ve Got a Friend in Me”
12. “Nevertheless (I’m in Love with You)” (featuring The Puppini Sisters)
13. “I Got It Easy”
14. “Young at Heart”
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received a free copy of the album to facilitate my review. By posting, I am eligible for incentives. All opinions stated are 100% my own.