A Ladies Core365 Seam-Sealed Lightweight Varieted Ripstop Jacket
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof shell
- Storm flap with snap closure at bottom, and chin guard
- Center front autolock zipper with reflective toggle
- Roll-away adjustable hood
- Underarm, and back vent system for added breathability
- Lower front concealed zippered pockets with reflective toggles
- Elasticized cuffs
- Adjustable shockcord at hood and drop back hem
- Reflective piping at shoulder yoke, and center back yoke
- Shell: 100% [p;uester variegated ripstop, 3.5 oz./yd/117 gsm with 2000 mm waterproofness/2,000 g breathability
- Lining: 100% fine mesh polyester at hood and body 100% polyster taffeta in sleeves
WHEW! That was a mouthful, but I have to tell you this jacket has so much, and is so… oh gosh, what is the word I’m looking for… all I can think of is like a jacket from the future is here TODAY! Now, I’m taking my new jacket on vacation with me because I heard it’s supposed to rain half the time we’re there. Bummer! I know, but I’m going to be dry.
So, here I am back from Vacation, and the first two days were HOT & SUNNY, and we both got sunburned faces! BUT… as predicted our last day of vacation was cold, rainy and WINDY with a capital “W”! I finally got to wear my awesome, “Outerwear Crossover-style, black, Core jacket! Take a gander at me!
Look at me, and I tell you from the heart this coat doesn’t let any cold air in… well, when it’s zippered up it doesn’t ~ hehehe! I’m stylin’ I tell ya! WAIT! There’s more…
I should’ve zippered my jacket for you because the cold air was breezin’ up my shirt there where I almost look pregnant! HAHAHAHA – That’s a hoot! Yes, I wore my jacket the rest of the day, and I was dry as a bone, and quite toasty too because of my reflective, seam-sealed, waterproof, and breathable jacket, which by the way comes in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3X and…
- True Royal
- Classic Navy, and
- Classic Red
It was one of those “Just Right” choices for the day, and I stayed dry as a bone! No summer colds for this girl at least not with my
Ash City Ladies jackets!
Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.