A little different today. How about the best short jokes ever!
- How do you make a tissue dance? You put a little boogie in it.
- Why did the policeman smell bad? He was on duty.
- Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? FO DRIZZLE!
- Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl in the bathroom? Because it has a silent pee.
- What did the Zen Buddist say to the hotdog vendor? Make me one with everything.
- What kind of bees make milk instead of honey? Boobies.
- Horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Why the long face?”
- A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Hey, get out of here! We don’t serve mushrooms here”. Mushroom says, “why not? I’m a fungai!”
- I never make mistakes…I thought I did once; but I was wrong.
- What’s Beethoven’s favorite fruit?…Ba-na-na-naaa!
- What did the little fish say when he swam into a wall? DAM!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Smell mop. (finish this joke in your head)
- Where does a sheep go for a haircut? To the baaaaa baaaaa shop!
- What does a nosey pepper do? Gets jalapeno business!
This Week’s Theme Is Freedom
Happy Independence Day, dear friends!
Today the United States is celebrating its 237th birthday!
- What does freedom mean to you? Always having freedom I don’t know how not to feel, but it sure feels good! Thanks to my dad and your dad & my brother & your brothers from the bottom of my heart!
- How will you be celebrating this holiday? * Just chillin’ back & maybe go watch the neighborhoods fireworks.
- What day does your country celebrate its freedom? Well, on the Fourth of July! Independence Day! Ba Da Boom!!!
Check out Stacy!
Stacy started a Friday Free For All available for us – link up if you’re participating in any or none of the Friday fun she is participating in, or especially if you’re new to her blog so she can easily come pay you a visit. I’m hooking us as usual! THANKS STACY
Have a great weekend everyone!