So how about some legal jokes! Being a retired paralegal these are definitely a kicker!
The following questions from lawyers were taken from official court records nationwide..
1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child?
2. Now, doctor, isn’t it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn’t know anything about it until the next morning?
3. Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, “I have to kill you because you can identify me.”
Q: Did he kill you?
4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?
5. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
6. Were you alone or by yourself?
7. How long have you been a French Canadian?
8. Do you have any children or anything of that kind?
9. Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
A: That’s me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?
10. Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?
This Week’s Theme is why do you blog? Business or pleasure!
My reason is a little bit of both. I love sharing my experiences with what’s going on around here, and sharing pics of places Ive been. I also love sharing the products I try out with all my readers/buds!
Check out Stacy!
Stacy started a Friday Free For All available for us – link up if you’re participating in any or none of the Friday fun she is participating in, or especially if you’re new to her blog so she can easily come pay you a visit. I’m hooking us as usual! THANKS STACY
Have a great weekend everyone!