So here’s my riddle for today.
Q: I have to make this short & sweet for I’m off to bed. Big day tomorrow. Doc’s then BLOG HER 13 & I have so much to do. So here’s my questions… how about helpin’ a girl out and you leave a riddle or joke in comments!!! THANKS EVERYONE!
- On left Aug. 1969 my first child baby girl, and on the right my girls in 1990. I’m meeting my oldest child (on the left of me) at BlogHer 13′ tomorrow & she’s going to show her Mama around because we’re inseparable and she’s the best!
When you’re sad or having a rough day, what do you do to bring a smile to your face?
- Do you go for a walk? **No, I lay down & take a nap or I clean, clean, clean, but that’s usually when I’m angry. hehehe
- Do you call your best gal pal? **hmmm Sometimes or I write her an e-mail.
- Do you treat yourself to something special? **ICE CREAM
- Do the seasons tend to impact your blogging habits? Yes, I think in the summer there’s so much to do with more going out that there’s less time where the winter I’m home more.
- Do you tend to blog steadfastly year round, or do you blog less at certain times? Less in the summer I think, but it’s pretty steady blogging, but less visiting in the summer.
- Are you blogging more, less or the same than usual this summer? A bit less, but only do to illness.
Check out Stacy!
Stacy started a Friday Free For All available for us – link up if you’re participating in any or none of the Friday fun she is participating in, or especially if you’re new to her blog so she can easily come pay you a visit. I’m hooking us as usual! THANKS STACY
Have a great weekend everyone!
Answer: If you answered Nunu, you are wrong. It’s Mary!