Forget your troubles… Come On Get Happy! We’re gonna shake these blues away! So do you have a riddle or a joke you would like to share? Leave one in comments or on your blog & join me in laughing in the weekend! Yayyyyy If you like riddles/jokes then sign in on the linky below and share so we can all hop around reading riddles/jokes & yuk it up!!! YUK YUK YUK
So here’s my riddle for today.
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
So here’s my questions… how about helpin’ a girl out and you leave a riddle or joke in comments!!! THANKS EVERYONE! Answers below…
This week’s theme is Summer Fun.
- Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors on a hot summer day? **I love the outdoors, but my body prefers indoors.
- Poolside or park picnic – which invitation sounds more appealing? **Definitely poolside!
- What summertime activity do you dream of the most? **VACATION! woo hoo!
Check out Stacy! SHE’S ON HIATUS THIS WEEK, BUT WE ALL SAY HELLO ANYWAY! GOOD LUCK AT YOUR NEW HOME GIRLFRIEND! 🙂
Stacy started a Friday Free For All available for us – link up today – tons of fun! If you’re new to her blog do it so she can easily come pay you a visit. I’m already there! THANKS STACY
Question Time at my friend Judy’s the Twinless Twin: (Click the above ? for a link to Judy’s). Every weekend she has a blog post where she asks and answers questions. It is a good way for readers to get to know more about her if they would like too, and also helps her to get feedback on a number of questions. Also, if you run out of questions… she’s decided you can ask any question you’d like on your Post… just share!
My question for Judy is: What’s your favorite flower? Also, I’m running out of questions, so everyone I shall leave our friend’s link on my Post for today, and you guys can run over there and ask her your own questions. Nice to know ya Judy!
Have a great weekend everyone!
1) 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3) Sheep and horses.