Forget your troubles… Come On Get Happy! We’re gonna shake these blues away! So do you have a riddle or a joke you would like to share? Leave one in comments or on your blog & join me in laughing in the weekend! Yayyyyy If you like riddles/jokes then sign in on the linky below and share so we can all hop around reading riddles/jokes & yuk it up!!! YUK YUK YUK
So here’s my riddle for today.
1) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
2) What is a camel’s hair brush made of?
3) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
4) What was King George VI’s first name?
So here’s my questions… how about helpin’ a girl out and you leave a riddle or joke in comments!!! THANKS EVERYONE! Answers below…
Check out Stacy! SHE’S ON HIATUS THIS WEEK, BUT WE ALL SAY HELLO ANYWAY! GOOD LUCK AT YOUR NEW HOME GIRLFRIEND! 🙂
Stacy started a Friday Free For All available for us – link up today – tons of fun! If you’re new to her blog do it so she can easily come pay you a visit. I’m already there! THANKS STACY
My questions for Judy: Will be asked at her blog! Head over their everyone and asked one of your own to get to know our fellow blogger. Nice to know ya Judy!
Have a great weekend everyone!
1) November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
2) Squirrel fir.
3) The Latin name was Insularia Canaria – Island of the Dogs.