Hello Mr. Sunshine!
- So I was cleaning off my desk & putting things away. I found a folder crunched down called, “Stuff”! That’s where I put things that is singular & I have no where else to put it. I was flipping through when I found a poem I had written back in 1992 & I thought I’d share it with you. I use to write at work on my break when a phrase would stick in my head.
- Dance without Music!
- Gonna dance to the tune with no music
- The rhythm is between limbo and hell
- Don’t know where I’ve been
- The rhythm is in between my head and my cell
- Fantasy within my soul
- End of time. End of goal.
- Gonna dance without music.
- Can you see the sound that hasn’t been heard
- Hear this picture without any words
- How does one love that has no heart?
- Get a role in life that has no part!
- Floating on a sea without water.
- Building a song without a tune down
- Telling the virgin & her daughter
- that time doesn’t tick, there is no sound!
- Noise with silence. Silence that thunders.
- War isn’t violence. Peace that wonders.
- Gonna dance to the tune with no music.
- Rhythm is between Limbo and Hell.
- Gonna sing the song without any words
- The beat is in my head & this song I can’t sell.
- So, I’ll dance to this tune with no music
- and I listen to the song with no words
- Put me down if you must. The song is lust.
- Dancing. Dancing. without steps. There is no sound! MM – 1992
- Mom Spotted with linky
Grammy Mouse Tails Wordless Wednesday
She ALWAYS has such cool stuff!
Stacy Uncorked with linky CUZ SHE’S MY BUD!
DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT ALL MY GREAT GIVE-AWAYS & REVIEWS! All comments accepted. Thank you & have a great day!
Thanks for Subscribing to emails. Have A SuperFUN Day!