College books rentals, and a new program Rentback Review!
Okay, around here we have a great college called “Waubonsee College”. I know at the high cost of college tuition everyone is looking to cut corners. Well, I have a friend that has given me some information I’d like to share with you, and that’s Campus Book Rentals, but that is not all read further down there’s much more to this review then meets the eye! To all you college-goers out there here’s some info & the perks of renting textbooks. •save 40-90% off of bookstore prices •free shipping both ways •can highlight in the textbooks •flexible renting periods •we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented; and •and you can find more at their above website too! They’ve also set aside $90,000 in textbook scholarships to be distributed to students in communities just like yours. That’s a lot of books in hopes to touch a lot of students who could use a helping hand. So pass the word about Campus Book Rentals and you can make a difference too! You can follow them on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/textbookrentals and on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CampusBookRentals Now, I just want to say one more thing, and that’s Campus Book Rentals also has what they call “Operation Smile”! What this is Operation Smile it’s a “Making a difference program”! First off, they have a partnership with Operation Smile. It’s an awesome organization that performs life changing cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it. The long term improvement in quality of life for the children that receive these surgeries is almost incomprehensible, and they feel honored to support the children of Operation Smile, and turn those smiles into smiles. There are young hopefuls that need a break with all the tuitions, and extra bills, and Campus Book Rentals is here to try and we give them that help. Okay, so I’ve told you about CampusBookRentals.com and one more thing I would like to mention that I found out about is their new program, RentBack (www.RentBack.com). So check this out…
RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own – to other students… which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money compared to what they’d make through buyback options! (selling their books back at the end of the semester) now is that cool or what?
Every dollar counts. Every gift helps change the life of a child who is suffering from a cleft lip or cleft palate.
Your gifts transform lives:
- For a little as $240, you can help provide a cleft lip or cleft palate surgery. This surgery can change a child’s life forever and can take as few as 45 minutes.
- Contributions in excess of surgical costs are invested into our sustainability programs, which empower our partner countries to treat more children on their own.
- Operation Smile has more than 5,000 credentialed medical volunteers in over 80 countries who are ready to donate their time and talent. Your gifts help send them to countries where desperate children are waiting to be healed.
Your gifts help us teach and train healthcare professionals
- We have a worldwide network of teaching hospitals and university partners, including Duke University, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Penn State Hershey Medical Center and many others.
- Your gifts help support our life-support training programs worldwide. Today, Operation Smile is authorized by the American Heart Association to function as a global and mobile International Training Organization.
- Our Physicians’ Training Program (PTP) brings doctors and nurses from around the world to the United States for advanced training in their specialized fields.
Your gifts build awareness and leadership
- Our International Foundations and U.S. Chapters raise funds, recruit volunteers and raise awareness on a grassroots level.
- With your support, Operation Smile continues to lead the way in providing free, safe surgeries worldwide as well as related medical care.
- 900 Operation Smile Student Clubs and associations in the United States and around the world build awareness, conduct grassroots fundraising and educate students about values of commitment, leadership and volunteerism.
- The World Care Program brings children and young adults to the U.S. and other countries for surgeries that are too complicated to be performed during in-country surgical missions.
So you see, somewhere in the world there’s a child that needs a smile. All children should have smiles.