– Utilizes a natural stone-derived coating from Germany that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of PFOA, a harmful chemical found in traditional cookware.
– Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
– Features a scratch-resistant stone-based coating that is super easy to clean.
– Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no harmful chemicals or trace metals.
– Boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle that is reinforced to the pan via 3 rivets, and a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
– Product Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 2 inches ; 2.7 pounds
This is all the information they give you, and a whole lot more, but now my information. I am a cook. I love to cook therefore I am a cook. Not making sense to you? Well, here let me try to explain. I do not cook exactly from recipes. I use them, and then I go off on my own path. When I cook I want my utensils at my fingertips, and I want them clean. The better they look, the better I feel and the better they work the longer they stay around my kitchen. This Ozeri Pan is big enough for I would say at least four people if you’re cooking a simple meal, but there’s only two of us, so I can cook even more than on item in this pan, and not worry it’s not going to work or taste good. It doesn’t run, and it doesn’t stick at all. When I’m finished cooking with it I squeeze a little dish soap on a sponge and I more or less wipe it clean… okay, may a few scrubs once in a while. I wash around, get the handle, scrub a bit underneath from the fire, I’m done. Absolutely no elbow grease. Get my meaning.
10″ Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri/100% PFOA-Free Stone-Derived Non-Stick
These type of pans would be the perfect wedding shower gift I must say. You want to give coffee makers, mixers, dishes, etc. I’ll give the gift the new wife is going to use every single day and probably almost every meal. Look I’m just as lazy as the next person, and if I don’t have to scrub pans for an hour at the sink then I’m for them, and this pan I’m wiping clean. Thanks Ozeri. You’ve got my vote, and just in case people check the paperwork that comes with this pan and all Ozeri products “Your satisfaction is guaranteed”! Aren’t those the words you really want to read about the products you buy?
So I just made jambalaya Italian Style in my new pan, and it smelling really good. You know the box you buy well I followed all the directions except I fried some Italian sausage first in the 2 tablespoons of oil it calls for took them out after they were almost done, and then I added the water & when it was boiling I put the rice and the mix in, and my sliced Italian sausage, and then a can of stewed tomatoes. Simmering now for 25 minutes and then I’m adding a bit of Rigato Cheese here & there with sprinkled 4 brand shredded cheese. Whatcha think? Leave comment below! Woo Hoo I hope it taste good first time. I call it “Ozeri Surprise” by Xmasdolly! LOL
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. No compensation was received for this post. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.