Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Extra-large weekly pill box with eight detachable day cases, each with three compartments
You going out to lunch? Just break it apart and put that section in your purse then when you get home pop it back together again after you wash it. I put mine together weekly, and with as many as I take including vitamins I have to have one of these big heavy duty pill boxes.
I have never seen pill cases like this, and the letters are so easy to read. You’ll never make a mistake again, and the compartments are just perfect for those horse pills I have to take in the morning, and night-time!
• Capacity: 27 capsules per day. Fish oil fits!
• Weight: 368 g/13 oz
• Dimensions: H: 280 mm x W: 105 mm x D: 35 mm/H: 11 in x W: 4.1 in x D: 1.4 in
• Compartments (x3/case): H: 31 mm x W: 26 mm x D: 27 mm/H: 1.2 in x W: 1 in x D: 1.1 in
• 8 x 3-compartment pill boxes inscribed for each day of the week
• Individual daily pill boxes easily clip together and detach
• Each individual pill box topped with easy-peel rubber lid
• Extra-deep pill box compartments hold pills of all sizes and shapes
And you can buy this product on Amazon.com
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I will receive a low value free gift from the manufacturer for posting this review. I was not required or compelled to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.