Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Serafino Double Wall 16 oz Iced Tea & Coffee Glasses – Set of 2 Insulated Drinking Glasses. Now that’s a mouthful don’t you think? Well, you have never seen glasses like this. It’s a glass within a glass.
The glasses are made of durable, heat resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass of the finest quality, the 16 oz Serafino glasses are the largest in the Ozeri Artisan Series of award-winning handcrafted drinkware. Borosilicate glass is stronger than common glass, shatter-resistant, and with the Serafino’s double-walled design, it offers the ultimate insulation to maintain drinks at their ideal temperature.
Although the Serafino’s unique double wall design glasses feel light they do so much as suspend drinks within an inner wall for an attention-grabbing optical effect, while the wraparound contour provides a natural aesthetic grip. Each glass is made to keep your hands cool even with your hottest drinks, and free of condensation with your soda or ice tea. The patent-pending Serafino is great for coffee, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, cocktails, frozen beverages, cold milk and so many more.
Well, WOW! That’s a mouth full, yeah? I’ve used my glasses so far for milk, and a smoothie. They are easy to wash, and they dry quickly too. I think they look futuristic. Don’t you? Here’s more little tidbits about these cool new glasses.
- Set of 2 heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glasses that each hold 12 oz.
- Stronger and more durable than common glass, each glass features a wraparound contour that provides a natural aesthetic grip
- Patent-pending double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating an engaging optical effect
- Designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks and free of condensation with chilled beverages
- Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe; Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a 1 Year Warranty; Can you ask for more? Yes please, I think I’d like a dozen more so I can get rid of my old glasses and have these in my cabinet. 🙂
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.