Being as I’ve been working on my vegetable garden getting it ready for planting I’ll be planting some zucchinis, and I found a recipe I had saved I’d love to share with you. YUM
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 3 tspn cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tspn vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the second bowl until they are well mixed together.
- Add pecans and zucchini.
- Add batter to muffin tins (with cupcake liners).
- Bake about 20min at 325deg (until top is firm and lightly brown).
We’re still going with anything goes at Friendship Friday & I pick do unto others as you would have them do unto you! 🙂 I am so late today I just have a quick video to share 🙂 Please watch – thanks 🙂
So how about this week I ask you to leave a comment on any my reviews. They are looking mighty bare! If you leave a comment & tell me you did I’ll come by you & do the same! Now if you need something different like a follow on Twitter or Pinterest or Facebook or just for me to follow you do the same here, and I’ll do the same by you. Just let me know what it is. THANKS EVERYONE & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
- Don’t forget “Monday’s Music Moves Me” & “Show Off Tuesday” next week & CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS in my side-bar! See ya then!