My Pedometer serves me well. Recording the steps, and telling me how many calories I’ve lost only makes me want to walk more, and lose more calories. It’s so cool. Here’s all the neat things it can do according to Ozeri at Amazon.com…
- How many steps you’ve done, how far, the speed, calories and time because it has the world’s most advanced Tri-Axis technology;
- 3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total — with a split screen display for multi-data views;
- New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position like in your pocket or around your neck even in your sock (I put mine there already);
- It counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology (not sure about this auto sleep stuff yet); and
- Used by professional athletes, the 4x3motion boasts an ultra slim design that fits in any pocket, and features a blue backlight for night viewing with a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
So there ya go, and with my video you should be already to go buy yourself one. Woo Hoo Wanna come walk with me? I walk all the way around our park and it’s beautiful scenery. Love being outdoors again. Thanks Ozeri! You’re duh best!
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.