Doesn’t that look GOOD!?! mmm
I found this tasty, mouth-watering recipe on Facebook & the young lady found this one on Pinterest for the awesome, juicy tomato. The recipe is the usual Caprese Salad, with added asparagus! Just like yesterday’s recipe, I stuck with the mozzarella and tomatoes, but this time asparagus takes the spotlight. Asparagus has become one of my favorite vegetables! Calling this recipe delicious simply is an understatement.
Asparagus Caprese Sandwich
Two slices of Mozzarella part skim cheese
Half of a bundle of Asparagus (use as much as you please)
Oil and Balsamic vinegar
Salt and Pepper
1. Saute the asparagus on the stove top for about five minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Slice the tomato about centimeter thick slices.
3. Layer tomato, mozzarella, basil, and asparagus as you please.
4. Drizzle the sandwich with oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
5. Cut in half and enjoy 🙂
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining COOL WHIP and sliced strawberries just before serving.
Please vote for my Dave! I return all votes whenever… leave me a message & please vote for Dave once every hour if you remember, but at least once a day! Thank you!
We’re still going with anything goes at Friendship Friday & I pick do unto others as you would have them do unto you! 🙂 Watch this video… just in time for Father’s Day! PLEASE CLICK & WATCH! THANKS MUCH! THEIR VIDEOS JUST DON’T WORK FOR ME! Sorry!
So how about this week I ask you to leave a comment on any my reviews. They are looking mighty bare! If you leave a comment & tell me you did I’ll come by you & do the same! Now if you need something different like a follow on Twitter or Pinterest or Facebook or just for me to follow you do the same here, and I’ll do the same by you. Just let me know what it is. THANKS EVERYONE & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
- Don’t forget “Monday’s Music Moves Me” & “Show Off Tuesday” next week & CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS in my side-bar! See ya then!