I am loving my new Salad Spinner. I have never had one before to tell you the truth, so I’m really excited about it. Let me tell you about it first before I show you my little video I made. This Ozeri Greenearth Salad Spinner that was designed in Switzerland by the way, and also it is BPA FREE!
This Salad Spinner has two functions in one! It’s a large Colander (4.2 qt / 4L) easily spins a variety of salad greens and herbs. The 5.5 qt/5.2L bowl provides a clear view while spinning and functions as a serving bowl. Isn’t that neat!!! Now just one thing before I turn you on to my video. I stated that once you spin the lettuce you take the colander out and put the lettuce in the clear bowl. (Sorry, it’s been bugging me), you actually take the colander out dump the water etc. out of the bowl and then you put your lettuce in. There! Now I feel better! ~hehehe~ Now to our video…
So whatcha think? I think that everyone that sees my new bowl is going to think, “Gee, I think Marie really knows what she’s doing”! ~hehe~ Thanks Ozeri! You’re duh best!
Straight from the horse’s mouth (Amazon.com) …
- Designed in Switzerland to deliver frictionless spin action with an instant stop button
- Ergonomic pump handle requires no more than 2 or 3 pumps to reach its smooth and ultra quiet maximum spinning velocity
- Unique two-in-one BPA-free design features a removable colander and bowl that that doubles as a food-safe elegant serving dish
- Large 4.24 qtr./4 L colander and 5.5 qtr./5.2 L serving bowl accommodate all your greens and herbs
- Features a non-slip base and handle that locks into place for quick storage
Off to make my salad for supper! Woo Hoo!
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.