So let me tell you this bugger is a heaven sent item considering I’m allergic to small insect bites. It instantly opens and automatically closes behind you using some pretty strong magnets.
- There are some invisible powerful long and short magnets in middle, and it makes the screen close quickly!
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED – That’s the part I love. I’m not tool oriented, so it’s pretty easy to install to say the least.
- Now here’s the part I like. I don’t have to get up and down to let in or out our “Baby”, which is our black lab. Dogs or cats can come and go as easy as you please.
- 100% GUARANTEED – This product is guaranteed… the QUALITY of MAG, or they’ll give you your money back! How’s that for totally cool?
- PREMIUM MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR
- – Excellent in hot weather, and if you like fresh air as much as I do this is heaven sent!
- – Highest quality material available is stated right here on the box.
- – Designed with a high standard of functionality… hmmm that is totally cool. These are just a few statements from the company.
HANDS FREE – INSTANTLY OPEN
So, this screen door instantly opens and automatically closes behind you using powerful magnets, so you can carry food, drinks and more from inside to out without ever having to fiddle with latches, sliders or heavy doors. Hubby likes it cuz when he brings his equipment in his hands are usually pretty full with his equipment.
So, here’s what it is fresh air in hopefully nice and cool, and BUGS OUT! I HATE BUGS, BUT THEY LOVE ME! 🙁 I’m allergic to small insect bites so this screen is definitely going to help me for sure. If hubby is playing in the garage we can now leave that door open !!! I can’t wait to get it up, but it’s been raining so much here that when hubby does get time… it’s RAINING!!! Well maybe this weekend! Woo Hoo!!!
Product Dimensions: 35.5 x 83 inches
NO INSECTS! HURRAY!!!!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.