What the CalPal Does – Whether you are looking to gain or lose, this high-tech gadget is a very important tool for weight management. The Precision CalPal can help you with your long term weight goals, while monitoring Body Mass Index and Estimated Caloric intake. Can you believe this… I mean like it can be your motivational tool to achieve the success you desire. Some of its features are:
Scale displays three readings:
- Current weight;
- Body Mass Index, and
- Estimated Caloric intake, which is needed to maintain your current weight.
Automatic User Identification: privately stores your personal data, and has it for up to 4 users and automatically identifies the person standing on the scale. Totally weird huh, but yep it can actually do this I saw it. It’s kind of like a robot. 🙂 Sleek design and easy to read display, its got the “smart scale” look. It’s totally futuristic to me.
CalPal Makes a Great Gift – An exceptional value at $35.00, the Precision Cal reinforces the belief that weight management is not a quick fix but part of a long term commitment to a healthy lifestyle! Plus you don’t even have to go out shopping for one because you can buy one on amazon.com easier than saying 1,2,3.
This scale is perfect for diverse groups of people including:
- Health Conscious people that want to stay committed by using your scale in conjunction with your food and exercise journal.
- Are you a jogger maybe, or cyclist? Monitoring weight loss or gain will help you perform at your highest level.
- Weight Loss – Setting your goals and monitoring your progress provides continuous motivation and accountability.
- Pregnant Women also monitor caloric intake during pregnancy and lose the baby fat in a healthy and quicker way.
- Trainers and Health/Fitness Professionals – Use this type scale to track their client’s BMI, and now you can at home too. So you can keep yourself in check of your caloric intake.
So, do you want to get serious about your health, and your weight? Start getting some health conscious items to make it easier to keep track of your goals.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.