Orange-Sage Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large orange
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
- Season chops with salt and cracked black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, until done, about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange. Remove chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add orange juice and bring to a boil, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Boil 1 minute or until mixture reduces slightly. Remove from heat and stir in sage and orange peel. Drizzle over chops.
- TIP: For a delicious variation, substitute lime for the orange and cilantro for the sage! **I got this recipe from Ican’t believe it’s not butter website. Doesn’t it sound great?
Link up an old pic folks! No rules, other than that. Sign the linky & let me come & see your Flash from the Past & your Recipes! Here’s mine!
We’re still going with anything goes at Friendship Friday and I’ve been putting up old cartoons but my friend at Create with Joy had a great idea. How about a linky to get some followers. All you have to do is sign the linky and follow everyone else and they’ll follow you. Let’s try it what ya say!!! Every week will be different and this week let’s start with Pinterest.
THANKS EVERYONE & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
- Don’t forget “Monday’s Music Moves Me” & “Show Off Tuesday” next week & CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS in my side-bar! See ya then!