Orange-Sage Pork Chops
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large orange
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
- Season chops with salt and cracked black pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, until done, about 8 minutes. Meanwhile, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from orange. Remove chops to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add orange juice and bring to a boil, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Boil 1 minute or until mixture reduces slightly. Remove from heat and stir in sage and orange peel. Drizzle over chops.
- TIP: For a delicious variation, substitute lime for the orange and cilantro for the sage! **I got this recipe from I can’t believe it’s not butter website. Doesn’t it sound great?
THANKS EVERYONE & HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!