SM-150 Finger Pulse Oximeter :
1. FDA Approved. Measures quickly and accurately pulse rate and SpO2 blood oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin levels.
2. Bright LED display shows real time Pulse Rate, Pulse Rate Bar and SpO2 level.
3. Long battery life of thousands of readings plus automatic power off.
4. Light and compact. Accommodates wide range of finger sizes. Not a medical device.
5. You Get: Fingertip Pulse Oximeter, Neck/Wrist Cord, Case, User Manual, 2-AAA Batteries, plus our no-hassle 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
I am no spring chicken any more, and neither is my husband, and something like this is good to have in the home. I have Spinal Stenosis, Osteoporosis, High Blood Pressure, and a few other things and so does hubby. Well, I feel like when my children were little I use to tell them if they did something bad what would cost me $5 today could cost me $500 tomorrow, and this is the same principle, don’t you think? If I caught something today before it got worse I wouldn’t have to pay the consequences if I didn’t catch it, right? So we’ve decided to keep an eye on things.
This product is easy to work for me. It’s light weight, portable use, and simple in operation. It has a good grip so it doesn’t slip out of my hands or I’m dropping it, and the LED screen is bright, and legible and the numbers are big enough to see. There is even notification for a low battery. We both wear glasses so this is important as to not make a mistake, and it has its own little case so it’s not left out getting dusty dirty, but yet small enough to fit in the medicine cabinet. Personally I think once you reach a certain age everyone should have one of these in their home. Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day. Don’t forget your yearly check-up!