Dancing Pet Ear Wash for Dogs Cats – Natural Ear Cleaner Rids Infections, Mites, Wax, Dirt – Fast Easy Guaranteed Otic Treatment Beats Powders, Wipes, Ointment – Relieves Pain, Itching, Odor – No Sting Cleanser, 8 Oz.
– NATURAL FORMULA made in USA with plant-based ingredients
– Works fast to speed healing, safe & pH balanced
– Protects ear canal against infections, yeast, bacteria, fungus, mites
– Fresh citrus non-greasy formula gently cleans & deodorizes
– No harsh, toxic, or damaging chemicals
– Unlike some natural products, we use no alcohol, tea tree oil or gentian violet,
which can dry out, sting, irritate, or stain
– Used regularly, it prevents wax buildup, dirt and debris
- FINALLY A SOLUTION that relieves constant ear infections, yeast, bacteria, fungus, mites, wax buildup & yuck.
- BEST REMEDY to avoid prolonged suffering for your fur baby – Beats powders, ointments, wipes, swabs, medications, chemicals, even some natural but drying cleaners.
- EASY TO USE, FAST Effective – starts to work right away to soothe and heal the irritated areas. Cats & dogs LOVE it! NO MORE wincing, scratching, red infected ears, bad stinky odor, or running away when you try to clean your dog’s or cat’s ears.
- NATURAL FORMULA made in USA – plant-based ingredients for safe, healthy remedy, speeds healing, pH balanced. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Yes, this product can be used on cute puppies, rabbits, kittens, parrots, rodents, lizards, fish, and other pets all have one thing in common: their humans love them. If you’re bringing home a new pet, or if you’re browsing for something new for an old family friend, they have all the pet supplies you need to ensure your pet’s health and longevity. I love going to just one store and/or place, don’t you?
They have all the pet supplies and food you could need to ensure your lil’ critter’s health. If your new little family member eats pellets, kibble, flakes, or veggies, they have what they love. They carry pet food from some of the most trusted names in pet nutrition, including Purina, Kaytee, Fancy Feast, and much more. Nutrition for pets is just as important as it is for us humans; their attitude and energy levels can drastically improve when they’re getting the right vitamins, minerals, and proteins they need.
And of course, the next step is to ensure your pet’s hygiene. They carry cage liners for a variety of small pets and birds. They’re much easier to deal with than traditional shredded newspaper and sawdust options, because these pet supplies are built to be especially absorptive. They also have kitty litter for cats, training supplies for dogs, and a wide variety of filters for fish. Whether your pet scurries, swims or squawks, make sure they have a clean environment to thrive in.
As you can see I’ve used this product on my dog, and there’s really no problem and only satisfaction. Yes, I said satisfaction because I know my dogs ears are clean in between visits to the Vet and/or pet salon. No worries about built up dirt or ear wax or itching, and no worries about mites (those dirty little buggers… ewwwww). Our Lab doesn’t really put up a fuss either as you can see. Besides I like their name: Dancing Pets! Isn’t that the cutest! ~hehehe~
Now, do you want to try some on your dog or kitty? My sponsor said they would give one of my readers a product to remove the dirt from your pet also. Good Luck and Enter Today in our below rafflecopter! Woo Hoo!
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.