Hello Everyone! First of all, thanks for stopping by, and I just wanted to tell you that I apologize to you, and to Ozeri because I did do a review on the above “Elite Chef Black Ceramic 3-Piece Knife Set by Ozeri“, but not the Adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand itself that comes with it. It’s a beautiful stand that goes with our stand.
- Designed for the Ozeri Elite Chef 3-Piece Ceramic Knife Set, with separate spaces for a 3″, 6″ and 9″ knife.
- Holds up to 3 kitchen knives, each with a protective enclosure that prevents blade damage from contact with other knives.
- Adjusts from flush to an angled position so that the knife handles can be staggered or arranged in a row.
- Stands securely on any flat counter with slip-resistant rubberized feet.
- Made of durable acrylic with a reflective black veneer.
This adjustable Ceramic Knife Stand is almost the best part of my kitchen I would say… next to my Last Supper picture. I totally love, and it’s always ready for use, and I love to shine it. You really need to get yourself one and it shows off my wonderful knives too! Let me know if you like my knife set in a comment below! Have a great day! Have to go slice me some watermelon for breakfast! hehehe~
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product at no cost to me for my honest opinion.