1byone Belt-Drive 3 Speed Stereo Portable Turntable with Built in Speakers, Portable Turntable Supports RCA Output/ Headphone Jack/MP3/ iPod/Mobile Phones Music Playback (Black)
Can you imagine that years ago little girls and boys were playing with phonographs very similar to this one, and couldn’t wait to rush home and listen to their records or invite a friend over to hear Peter and the Wolf or Snow White, and Peter Pan.
This marvelous machine has:
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds settings.
- Dynamic, balanced tone arm with soft damping control.
- Front-facing built-in speakers provide great sound.
- With RCA and headphone jack outputs/ line in port mounted on the side, easy to operation and support multiple music playback modes.
- Wooden cabinet with PU leather wrapping, the briefcase-styled turntable is lightweight, easy to store and transport.
Fashionable & Retro Style
The briefcase-styled turntable is a perfect combo of trendy elements and retro style with classical color series, making it an enticing choice for those who enjoy the music with the feeling of roaming through the time. While it is also a unique complement to your decoration.
With RCA and headphone jack outputs/ line in port (audio cable NOT INCLUDED), you can enjoy the music of vinyl records at your own speaker system and headphone with great sound. And it can also bring along with you the music of iPod, MP3 Player, mobile phones, etc at the turntable player, serving as a music player.
And now introducing MY wonderful and my very own TURNTABLE… PHONOGRAPH… TURN TABLE!!! DRUM ROLL PLEASE……………………………..
Unique & Delicate Design
With jack outputs and switch mounted on the side, it is easy to operation and play music conveniently. What’s more, front-facing built-in speakers and tone arm with soft damping control add to its exquisiteness.
Here at 1byone, we stand by our products 100%. This turntable comes with a 12 month guarantee. If any issues arise, we will happily send a replacement on us. Satisfaction is our number one priority, at 1byone.
1. Firstly please open the tone arm clip to release the tone arm, and don’t forget to read the instructions carefully.
2. If the AUTO STOP ON/OFF Switch is turned ON, the record will stop automatically when finished (For some few vinyl records, it will stop when it does not come to the end or it will not stop when it comes to the end). If Auto Stop Control is turned OFF, record will NOT stop automatically when finished.
3. When playing a 45 rpm record, use the included 45rpm adapter and located in the holder near the tone arm.
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.