This is an adjustable hand grip strengthener, great for rehabilitation, musicians or anyone who is looking to increase their hand and forearm strength.
Now you all know that I’m disabled. I have Spinal Stenosis, and a few other things that keep me immobilized, but that doesn’t mean I have to let myself fall apart. Just because I cannot use my back I still have hands and arms that help me the most and they’ve been getting a bit flabby lately so I thought maybe this will help and it has believe you me, and I don’t have to get up and bend over or lift weights or jump around like a hyena. These adjustable hand grips are wonderful and I can change their grip from light to tighter so you have to use more muscle and I can do it right here at my desk while I’m reading or doing my work with my left or right hand.
And this product has some great features too…
– Adjustable Resistance Levels from 22-70 lbs (10-32 kg)
– Comfortable Anti-Slip Handles that fits all hand sizes
– Measures 6″ x 4″ small enough to fit into a pocket, purse, backpack or gym bag
– High quality long lasting stainless steel spring, no dangerous externally mounted springs being stretched.
- Safe, durable design that is easily adjustable to 4 different resistance levels (22-70 pounds).
- Designed to fit all hand sizes from large to small, great for Men or Women, Adults, Seniors, and Teens.
- Hand exercisers are a popular choice for rehabilitation. Perfect for anyone with conditions such as Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel, or Tennis Elbow.
- Great for athletes and musicians, particularly Golf and Tennis players, Guitarists, Piano Players.
- Risk Free – 100% Money Back Guarantee for 90 days!
It is just one of the devices I have that I do at my desk. I even have a plain ol’ rubber ball that I squeeze. So don’t say I don’t have time to exercise. Get yourself one of these at Amazon.com and you can exercise and get those arms toned up really nice. Thanks for stopping by, and do leave a comment and tell me what you would use them for or what part of the arm do you need toned. Have a great day everyone!