Cute Solar Powered Bird bath Fountain Pump, Free Standing Garden 1.4W Solar Panel Kit Water Pump, Outdoor Watering Submersible Pump (Circle)-By Ankway (Birdbath & Stand Not Included). I’m putting things together to show you this wonderful do it yourself Solar Bird Bath Fountain! HaHaHa! I didn’t think I’d ever have a fountain in my front yard! This is the coolest thing ever! I mean just watch!
- This solar-powered decorative fountain is made up of highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump. If I stand in front of the sun the water stops. I step aside it starts up again. It’s so cool!
Minimum water depth in fountain should be 1 3/4″,Maximum water height: 18″,Regular:10~15″
- Start-up fast, efficient and strong stability. Starts automatically in 3 seconds when bright sunlight shines on the solar panel directly without any shadow,floats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. It just started up as soon as I brought it outside in the sun. It’s just so cool!
- Suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc., but it needs sunlight or daylight.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – backed by company’s lifetime warranty. It’s wonderful and did I say it was so cool??? lol
This solar-powered decorative fountain is made up of highly efficient solar panel and new brushless pump. Start-up fast, efficient and strong stability. In addition, it floats on the water and has no electric outlet or external battery. So it’s very easy to use. This product is suitable for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen, etc.
Solar panel: 7V/1.4W
Brushless pump input: DC 4.5-10V
Maximum quantity of flow: 40gallons/H
Maximum delivery head: 27″
1. The pump is driven directly by the sunlight. So it will work continuously only when the sunlight is enough. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the pump is also affected by weather, seasons, places, etc. Peeling off the plastic film protector on the surface will make better
2. Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
3. Clean the pump regularly
1. Assemble the product according to the sketch map.
2. Put it on the water and make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun. Then it will work normally as soon as the sunshine is enough.
3. There is some air in the pump at the moment that it is put in the water. You’d better not connect the spray head to the pump until it sprays normally.
So you say you would like one for your yard too? Very cool. Enter below and GOOD LUCK! These can also be used in fish tanks, and other choice places.
*Disclaimer: Opinion in this Post is 100% my own and no monetary compensation was given. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.